Tax & Audit Services
At MGS Accountants we provide audit services for small Not-For-Profit organisations and trust account audits.
Our audit team will work closely with you to get to know your business. We use the latest computerised systems, based around a detailed analytical review of the accounts. This enables us to offer an objective view of your business so we can advise you of any potential problem areas.
The GST system is a complex and confusing one. Consequently MGS Accountants ensures our team remains up to date with any changes.
Every transaction now has an associated GST issue. We are experienced in these issues and can offer expert advice on the GST implications for your business. The GST-related services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on registering for GST
- Preparing, lodging and adjusting GST returns
- Full service bookkeeping services including payroll function
- ATO audit assistance
At MGS Accountants we offer a full range of taxation services. We offer advice based on proven knowledge and experience. Our proactive approach ensures we deliver consistent service and build solid relationships that stand the test of time.
Taxation can be a major cost to your business. We will work with you to minimise your tax and help you achieve your key objectives. We provide a complete service of assistance and advice in each of these areas:
- Income Tax Returns for sole traders, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSFs
- Activity statements
- Tax planning prior to year-end and advice on tax payments
- GST/FBT obligations
- Advice on, and implementation of, tax effective trust structures for asset protection and tax minimisation
- Managing any ATO audits or disputes